Thursday, May 14, 2009

sUmMeR LiSt....TaGgEd


On this oh such wonderful weather night i think about all the things i want to do this summer :]
My list :] i hope i remember EVERYTHING!

MY WONDERFUL AWESOME DONT YOU WISH YOU COULD DO TO LIST:










  • lake powell

  • learning guitar

  • my new long board

  • exploring a lot!

  • Night rides on my board :]

  • taking pictures in st.george

  • going on girls trips

  • walking barefoot on the grass :]


  • girlscamp
  • working out

  • living my life for the first time in awhile!
  • hanging out with friends!


  • dancing in the parking lot and not caring if anyone sees!

  • swinging
  • yosemite?
  • night exploring ooooo fun!

  • swimming
  • watching movies at the baseball field

  • scrapbooking
  • no no no homework

  • scanning all of my grandmas pictures

  • going on a random trip

  • WARPED TOUR
  • and soooo many other things :]

    YAH

Also since i got on McKenna for not telling me to do this question thingy i guess i should do it haha :]


Three Names I have been called in my life
1. Kaylie
2. Kay(which i like but no one calls me anymore)
3. Keelie

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Babysitter
2. The Pharmacy :] going on five years
3. Student i think that should be called a job lol

Three places I have lived
1. Palmdale Cali(what a name)
2. Kanab UT i love kanab
3. Cedar City AHHHHH SNOW!!!!!

Three TV Shows that I watch
1. BONES :D :D I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!
2. Smallville
3. biggest loser but now its done so on to another show lol j/k

Three places I have been*

1. Washington DC
2. Nauvoo ILL
3. Kansas which isn't very nice to mormons!! SAD!

People that e-mail me regularly
1. A lot of places that i dont know and or care about
2. Billions of stupid forwards
3. Hannah Zweifel

Three of my favorite foods
1. Chicken Alfredo
2. Muffins :D yummmmmmy
3. Mac and Cheese (however i dont eat these foods very often cuz if i did well then you would have to call me Kaylie the Blimp hehehe i would be HUGE!! lol but you would see me more often and better! lol

Three people I think will do this tag?
1. No one cuz no one loves me :(
2.
3. hehe just kidding anyone thats anyone will do this cuz its just the cats meow!! lol j/k

Three things I am looking forward to
1.Lots of fun plans this summer!!
2. Getting my new board that i have officially named my new boyfriend oh its pretty!
3. going to disneyland for my 21st bday!!!! YAH :D :D lol


Now, here's what you're supposed to do...Andplease do not spoil the fun..copy and paste into your blog, delete my answers, and type in youranswers. Then tag your friends and family.
I LOVE LIFE

No comments: