Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rain, blog book, and a birthday

Life has been pretty boring around here....not gonna lie....I work come home but the few fun things have been very fun! lol If that just made any sense....It has been great weather lately Rainy sometimes and sun sometimes I love summer rain! LOVE IT! Well one of the nights we all got together and played in the rain it was great :] I think that was friday?? idk....something like that???

Also i printed off my blog a few weeks ago its all in black and white and i didn't print off last summer because i deleted all those pics on accident....soooo its just this school year plus last school year its well ALOT of pages here are a few pics!




Yesterday Wednesday Sarah and I left around three to go down to cedar to take Sarena out for her Birthday Day Dinner!! It was a lot of fun cept the fact that my dinner was pretty much a bowl of oil it was sick!! But i got it free :] lol After dinner we went and saw a movie and then had to leave :( it was sad but SOOO much fun! It was good to see Sarena and Sarah since i havent seen them since i moved out! :] Good times then on the way home Sarah and I rocked out to ABBA!!!


PICS TIME


Sarena with her birthday ice cream!!!


Sarah and Sarena


All three of us (please ignore my outfit and me pretty much lol) We were all talking about how nothing i wore matched i even wore my scrunchie!!!! lol Sarena said that i was lost in the 90's lol and that kids now probably dont even know what it is! lol oh well i liked it lol with my purple shoes, crazy shirt, skinny jeans, eighty earrings(literally) :] haha


Sarena and I

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARENA!!!

No comments: