Saturday, May 9, 2009

Cali part onnnnneeeeeeeeeee

Hey so im in cali for the week and one of the days my dad and i went down to the beach :] It was sooooo nice and warm and lovely!!! Its pretty nice cuz my grandparents live about half an hour away from the beach so it wasnt even a very far drive!

Here is my dad enjoying the sun :]


Me in my bathing suit at the beach


Me in my cute bathing suit please ignore my fat body.....just look at the waves :]




You know in Yellow Card how they sing about Ocean Avenue???? Well i actually went there! haha i took a picture of it!

We went to the Santa Barbara Peer :] There was this HUGE as you can tell well i am short but it still was pretty big!!(also im sorry for the way im dressed in these pictures i just put my dress over my swim suit so thats why im imodest sorry :( ) But what it is, is a huge stamp of the city of LA! Pretty niffty!


After much begging of NOT going on the FERRIS WHEEL ( i hate hate hate ferris wheels!) My dad got me to go on it! After i got over the fear of dieing i did look out and saw this! Isn't it pretty????? I sure thought so!


Me SCARED to death!................................................My dad just happy, doesnt he look so skinny??

UCK UCK UCK picture of me but there is the ocean i was there!!!



And last but not least SAY CHEESE!!!!!
More to come..........................sometime
-Kaylie






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a pretty sweet trip!