Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cali part two and some weight down!






So here is the part two but.....first i wanted to show something that makes me very happy :]

This picture below was takin not this last christmas but the Chirstmas before so Dec 2007, I was well to say the least at my heaviest (not gonna tell ya how much i weighed) but here is
BEFORE



Here is AFTER :] its takin more than a year and i still have ten left to go but this is 12 pounds down




WOOO :] sorry im just really excited haha i have for sure worked my butt off literally haha but im not done yet haha :]



THis one below is to show the difference of my dad also! My mom and dad went on Jenny Craig at the beginning of the year as of today my mom has lost 22 and my dad has lost 56! They have more to go but im sooo proud of them! They both look great but look at my dad!!!
This picture is before.....


And after!! Its not the best picture but i think you can for sure tell a difference!! Ill put up pictures on the family blog soon :]
Our family is doing healthy and GREAT :] Im so excited for family pictures in August to see how different we all look!!!










We are SOOO GOOFY :]



In case your wondering where we are we are at Bob's in North Hollywood :] Its tradition haha and sometimes you even see movie people!




So of course we got a traditional picture with bob :]













Even my grandparents have lost weight!!!! YAH :D








Bob's has a night where all the old cars come like a mini car show! This one was my favorite :] yummy!!!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY :]
For mothers day we went to the cheese cake factory :] mmmmm so good!

Papa Dave :]

My dad and Me :] I like this picture :D haha

Over all i had a blast visiting my grandparents! Thanks grandma and grandpa for everything!! I had a blast!!
Toodles :]

No comments: