Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Grow Dang It!

I know i just posted and im gonna be posting tomorrow so i hope no one gets tired of hearing from me which im sure you are, since i never blog about anything really all that cool like going to paris or something!




BUT......


I MISS MY LONG HAIR!!!!


Oh gosh terrible pic...ignore my face PLEASE!! I look like a bunny rabbit....goodness...
Its kinda a bad picture...i couldn't find one that showed my hair

But i just miss my long hair! I really never thought i would feel that way cuz i wanted short hair since the day my mom told me i couldn't cut it lol but now i want it long again! I wish you could just pull on it a lil bit and it would be long! But no instead my hair grows slower than a snail going its slowest speed! GAH!!! Im gonna try not doing anything to it, just letting it grow, and not highlighting it or anything. So if you see a girl that looks like me with two completly different shades of hair looking like curela devil then thats me! haha

But cant it just.....

GROW DANG IT!

K im done now :]

No comments: