Wednesday, April 1, 2009

pictures beware!

So i know i just posted like yesterday! BUT...... This weekend my mom and I went out and took pics of me in my prom dress lol Yes, i know its been almost three years....wow...since i went to prom! SO insane! But i wanted to find some spots and try things out, cuz im taking Sara's and Kelsie's pics soon. Also any opportunity for my mom has to use my nice camera. Lol we have decided that she needs to get one for herself cuz well lets just say she is AMAZING at taking pics!! THANKS MOMMY :] i had soo much fun! Oh and BTW: Walking around town in a BRIGHT orange dress is a lil awkward lol :] So here are some pics!













































Can you guess this location?!




Got to love the shoes! Thanks Kelsie for the idea! :] We are so doing this with yours!!!













What about these places?!














Its in kanab!






I look like im stuck in the ground!! Dont let me blow away!






I was trying to turn around it didn't work very well!











-I really need to find me a boyfriend....


So ya my mom did great! Im really sorry there are a lot of pics of me...i feel really stupid having that many up.....


-Kaylie



Im takin Kelsie's pics this weekend so ill have those posted sometime soon!

No comments: