Friday, April 10, 2009

Wicked Part I

Oh my Hannah!


So on Wednessday two days ago, I went to WICKED! :]



In December actually on my birthday my family went to the dinner for the christmas festival, they were raffeling off Wicked tickets that Bj had bought in August and had donated to the the music group. My mom bought two tickets so that we could go together! On that saturday Katie Tenny won the Wicked basket at the Music Festival. After months and months of waiting.......



We got to go! Katie had an extra ticket and took Sara Carling! I was pretty excited since we all know eachother! So......


We Headed Out!


My mom, Sara, and Katie picked me up in Cedar on Wednesday!


Sara and Katie Waiting to get going!


Sara and I waiting to go! :]



my mom and I I look albino! lol




Then once we got going we decided to take some crazy pictures!!
These were our Wicked faces!! ahaha

Crazzzzzy smiles! Katie-"I'll Kiss the camera" Me-"Im just so happy i look possessed Sara-"oh im in dream land thinking about happy marshmellows and yummy goodness!"
These were our kissey faces lol i love how they are all different!
So it took us what seemed like forever to get to our motel! We didn't exactly know where we were going but we did know we wanted to eat at the Olive Garden. We all had been dreaming about eating there for the past like month! Somehow we took the wrong turn (while trying to find our motel but also trying to find an Olive Garden) somehow we ended up getting lost and ending at an Olive Garden! lol it was some miracle im telling ya! lol Olive Garden was so yummy and so was our waiter :] mmmmm :D he was SOOO cute!!!
After we were done eating we headed toward the motel. It took us forever to get there cuz we got lost again! I swear we found every cultisac there was not even kidding!! haha
My mom and I ready to go see wicked!!!
Sara, Katie and I we all decided to dress up all pretty for wicked so we could feel expensive lol :]
Once we were ready to go we headed out! Amazingly enough we didn't get lost at all but what was kinda crazy was the Olive Garden across the street from the Capitol Theatre!!!!
OHHHHH how excited we all were!!!!!!!!
Me infront of the Capital Theatre!!! It was kinda crazy cuz i was expecting a much bigger theatre because the Pantages where i first saw it was HUGE! But the building was still SOOO cool!!!
Posing infront of the Wicked sign!!!

Once we got inside i Bought a wicked shirt that says something to the extent of "Defying Gravity" and a charm for my charm braclet!!! The finally let us into our seats which were on the balcony but SOOO close to the stage, they were great seats! When i looked up i Saw that! Isnt that SOOO pretty!!
Wicked was A-MAZING!!! Of course it wasnt as amazing as the first time cuz it was the first time seeing it but this time was still sooo awesome! Elphaba had a amazing voice, i thought she even sang better than the original Elphaba!!! Her range and tone was sooo warm and rich! Glinda was also amazing and got into the part soo perfect! She was soo funny :] It may be expensive to see but im telling you, anyone that can go dont hesitate to go just do it! Because its soo worth the money!

My mom and I after Wicked :]

All the girls after Wicked :] Ithink everyone had a great time! I know my mom loved it soo thats good!

Sara and I being funny in the mirror!
After Wicked we went to Dennys and had desert! Friday morning we woke up went in the hot tub then got ready went shopping at the Gateway which has a FOREVER 21!!! My ALL TIME FAVORITE store!!! :] I bought some really cute stuff :] Then after the gateway we went to the provo mall and went shopping there too lol
Sara and I in Urban Outfitters trying on some Classy hats!!!
Over all it was a GREAT trip and i had a GREAt time!!! Sara also took pics so as soon as i get them i will post some of them too! So Part one of Wicked trip is finished :] More to come!!!
-Kaylie
Happy Easter Everyone!

2 comments:

McKenna said...

Oh i am SO jealous!! I can't wait until i can go in a couple months. Looks like you guys had tons of fun!!

Ali said...

Ah I'm jealous! That looks like it was tons of fun!