Monday, April 27, 2009

a date, a trip, and a new hair color!!

So...
I guess i should blog about a few things...I've been a lil slacking and i should be studying right now since finals is this week...but honestly im not in the best mood to do that right now....so im just gonna blog....
FIRST
I WENT ON MY FIRST DATE SINCE COMING TO SCHOOL!!! :]
YES :]
My really good friend Kent got home off his mission a lil over a week ago and so we went on a date :] It was a lot of fun! We went to Maggie Moo's and talked about a ton of stuff :] then went for a Mini hike and went and took pictures :] It was a lot of fun! And really fun to see him again and just talk! It was an awesome date and went great :]

Second........(this one im not so ecstatic about...)
Vegas...
So, for finals we are given a three day weekend and so awhile ago my roommates minus Robyn decided to go to Vegas. My one roommate is from there and so we thought it would be fun to go to the strip and walk around and just go on a "mini" vaca.....




One.....I have discovered i don't like the strip......i got so many strange cat calls...i was called barbie and a few other names??? We went at like Nine at night so all the creepers are out.....we walked around.....its just such a dirty city....and well honestly i didn't like it at all.......But of course i took pictures of a few things, the one thing i did like was the Water Show! It was so pretty! It's amazing to me how they can do that!! I also liked the adventure dome but NEVER get their pretzel's unless you want to eat plastic...you know how you crave things and it sounds SO good...and then you get it and you bite it with this great expectation and then BOOOM....plastic.....very depressing.....


So even though i was scared of being kidnapped and dieing (ok maybe thats an exaggeration....) but still!!! Here are some pictures of me smiling :]

On the way to the strip
Sarah and I at the M&M factory I was pretty amazed at all those colors!!
(Also notice my outfit....could i look anymore more Mormon white girl?? lol)
Waiting for the Water Show
The water show!!! This was by far my favorite part of the WHOLE weekend!! SO BEAUTIFUL!
Sarena and I....my arm looks funny?????
We were getting a lil tired....
Sarah and I after we rode the roller coaster at the Adventure Dome! I LOVE ROLLER COASTERS :D:D:D
Sarena and I after the rollercoaster too....
On Saturday we lounged around until that night we went to this Sushi place....and YES amazingly enough i tried Sushi and my ending result was a very funny looking uck face haha....I didn't like it lol Im not big on exotic foods, and fish is definatly not up my alley! LOL It was a lil too pasty for me, but if you like sushi then YES for you :] Cuz that means your EXOTIC!!! haha
Sarah and I with our chop sticks :]
SIDE NOTE
OOOOOO and if you didn't notice, yes, i did change my hair color I went back to the good old blonde :] I love the brown but my hair just doesnt hold it so it faded and i dont have the money to keep dying it and summer is a good time for bright :] Its not totally blonde it still has A LOT of brown in it and i like it :]
We just got home tonight and all i can say is im glad to be home...
THIS IS MY LAST WEEK :] wish me luck on finals :]

1 comment:

sara carling said...

You are so cute. I love your dress mainly cause I was there when you got it. hahahah. YOu guys are so funny and so cute.