Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Crafts, SNOW, School, oh goodness, oh my!

So i have a few things to post about, but first i want to post the recent crafts that i've done. I made some hair clip holder frames for Sara and Kelsie, i wanted to make more and they have a ton of clips so i figured they would be good to make them for!



Here is Sara's

So...its crooked...im sorry about that, i tried to fix it but it wouldn't work for some strange odd reason! So just tilt your head :] good exercise :D

Here is Kelsie's

In other news i though that i would post a little bit about how my actual life is going instead of just the major events haha, i haven't really talked about school since it started, to here it goes :]

Life has been good but busy. In the last week I did three lesson plans, and presented them too! It was insane and my nerves were up there too lol. School is good i love it and i think my favorite class would have to be my early childhood education creative arts class! It is so funny and we always do some type of art project. Today we learned about teaching music to students and got to make up rhythms to nursery rhymes and beat on the drum! DRUMS!! lol by the end of the class everyone wanted to take their drum home. My lesson plans went great and after all the stress im so glad they are over!

Im helping out in a middle school every Tuesday. Yes its educational but it makes me realize again and again why, ONE: Why im not teaching middle school students and TWO: why i hated middle school in the first place! LOL BUT im also helping out in a kindergarten class every Thursday and I LOVE IT!!! It so much fun and goodness kids are very funny! There is one lil girl we will call sammie(not real name) and she doesn't talk very much she very shy but shes a cutie. The boys are crazy hilarious :] So, pretty much i love the kindergarten! Which is why my major is elementary ed with an emphasis on early childhood education!

SNOW SNOW SNOW!!

Yes, i know what your all thinking, "Well Kaylie, you did go to SUU, which is in Cedar City, where it snows all the time!" But im so sick of it! It was actually getting warm and then POW i wake up Saturday morning to like 6inches of snow! This morning i woke up again to snow and ice! My car was frozen shut which doesn't make getting to school easy! So im very much looking forward to SPRING BREAK which is next week! YAH!

I try to work out almost everyday and all together so far i have lost twelve pounds! YAH!! i only have eight more to go but i feel great! I have more energy then i ever have had in my life :]

Other than that life is doing great! Im doing great, and i feel so happy!

Hope everyone is doing great too!

-Kaylie

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Those hair clip holders are really cute! You are so amazing at crafts! :)

Maggie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.