Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break

so spring break was oh so wonderful! It was sooo warm and great!

I was busy pretty much everyday and i loved it! I worked, practiced hair, went to the drama night of a hundred pennys, did hair for prom.



On monday my family went to Brian Head. I snowboarded once...bad bad experience...im good on lil hills but not on big hills....Josh did really good though! My mom even tried it! I also went down on the tubes which was awesome! So some pictures :]

Getting ready to go board! Gosh he is soo much taller than me! But i like being short lol


My dad was a monkey?! Gosh he is crazy!








I love my mom and dad! I look like a bee!! BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZchilllin while josh boarded!!









On friday i went to night of a hundred pennies! Everyone did a great job!! CONGRATS GUYS :]


Courtney and I at drama, i went and hung out with all of them i also got my head hit against a brick wall which left a big egg on my head! But hanging out was fun! I should have some pics soon from that!
On saturday i did Sara's and Kelsie's hair for prom! I hope they liked their hair! I thought they both looked beautiful in their dresses!!

Sara and I at prom!

Sara's hair from the back. I didn't get any of Kelsie's but it looked pretty too! Thanks guys for letting me do your hair!
It was a busy week and just one month left!!! YAH!!

-Kaylie :]

1 comment:

McKenna said...

It was so awesome seeing you this week! There should be more spring breaks!! lol Looks like you had fun down here! Sara's hair turned out reallly pretty! What did you do differently to stop the maddness when you first tried it? haha