Sunday, March 15, 2009

Some of McKenna's Pics

OH WOW!! SO I LOVE SPRING BREAK!! Im off for a week and boy is it going to be a full week! lol But i have decided that im going to change my minor probably to photography! So i can do that on the side with my teaching!! What do you think?! I love it and i love my camera! So on saturday (yesterday) i took McKennas pics!! I wanted to try some new places so i asked McKenna to be my model! She is just WoW beautiful!! I took a TON of pics and EVERYONE turned out good! That would be due to the fact that McKenna is just a great model!! lol I did her hair and make up and we were on our way! Sara came and joined us later. :] here are a few that i have finished there are more to come! plllleeeassse tell me what you think!




























-Kaylie

6 comments:

McKenna said...

Well I think that you are a WONDERFUL photographer!! I can't wait to get the pictures and just go through them all! They turned out wonderfully! :D

AH! I'm just SO happy with these pics!! Thank you so much for taking them! :)

Kelsie Blake said...

These are sooooooooo great! I can't wait to to mine! I like the new locations too!

Anonymous said...

good day ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were about 250 pounds on every page. But finally I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for that particular brand. The prices as regards the boots were around 240 bucks on every site. But for all I found this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching for that exact brand. The prices seeking the boots were approximately 300 dollars on every site. But definitively I base this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you say about it?