Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm blessed

Why is that it takes us to see something terrible that has happened to someone else to feel grateful for what we have? Why can't we just be grateful at all times? I mean yes I am so grateful all the time for life, but I complain more than I am grateful. There are certain people that I have met or found through blogs or heard about that amaze me with their faith. It makes me wonder how strong I am....How I would handle something. So tonight I feel an overwhelming urge to state what i'm grateful for.

My Grateful list (I can asure they will not all be on here.)
  • My family

They give so much for me. Whether they are my mom, dad, josh, grandparents, or extended family I am grateful that they are my family. I am so blessed to have them in my life. I love them more than words can express.

  • The Church of Jesus christ of latter day saints (and all it intails)

This gospel is my foundation. It scares me to think where I would be without it. It gives me happiness, hope and a strong firm belief that will last forever.

  • My friends

I am blessed with such wonderful friends that care about me. I don't deserve their goodness and I know if I needed any of them they would be their in a second!

  • My body (two legs, two arms, eyes, ears, a mouth, face..ect...)

I complain probably about my body the most. I'm too fat, my makeup looks bad, my hair wont go the way I want it. If only i had a smaller butt, I wish I could see without my contacts, my stomach pokes out.....How dare I get upset that I have a healthy body and that I can see and hear. Their are many people out there that can't see, cant hear or have been in a terrible accident that destroyed their body. So....I am grateful for my body, and my face and everything it comes with :]

  • My brain

I'm grateful to have a brain that catches on quickly. I'm grateful that I can learn and educate myself more and more everyday.

  • Outdoors

I'm grateful for the beautiful country that I live in for the freedom it intails. I'm grateful for pinetrees, and grass.

THERE ARE SOOOO MANY MORE!! I'm getting tired though haha....so :]

Night!

No comments: