Sunday, April 4, 2010

California FINALLY! and Temple Trip

Goodness the more I put this off the MORE things I end up having to post! Its a terrible chain and I'm sorry this has taken me so long! I just have been so busy lately. I go to kindergarten, school, lesson plans, eat, and go to bed! Wash and Repeat haha. So here goes a super long post!

Spring Break

For spring break as many of you know I was able to go down to California for the week! It was so warm and wonderful! I had such a fun time and I loved every minute, coming home back to cold Cedar was like pulling teeth!

Before I headed out for Cali I was able to go and hang out with kels and go to a birthday party for her friend Aaron! It was super fun! Here are some pictures

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


That Sunday i headed out :]

It was a pretty good drive. Monday my dad and I headed out to the beach to ride bikes and just enjoy the warm weather!! It was PERFECT! The only bad thing about riding the bikes was my butt! It was sore for days!! Not even kidding! On our way back from riding our bikes we saw these Jamacins performing at Venice. It was way cool! They jumped over eachother and were dancing. We then walked the pier. After that we headed back.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tuesday (BTW these are entries from my journal so sorry if they don't make sense)
We drove out to long beach and went to the aquarium! It was amazing what we saw! I got to pet a sting ray which was pretty cool! My favorite was the really cool Jelly fish! Once we were done there we then headed over to the Queen Mary. It was way too expensive 25 dollars per person! So we went on this cool Russian sub instead. It was super tiny! I could never live on one of those. When we got done there we then headed back to my grandma and grandpas and then ate at Bobs (tradition)!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On Wednesday I hung out with my grandparents. I went shopping with my grandma while papa dave enjoyed a comfy chair :] I got some way cute clothes (THANKS GRANDMA!) After that we went to Olive Garden YUM!

Thursday was our last day! My dad and I headed back out to the beach and road bikes again.

I had such a wonderful spring break and it was everything I thought it would be! I want to thank my grandparents for letting me come out and stay with them, and my dad for driving and going down with me! Thanks again and Woot for a wonderful Break!


Last Weekend was a fun one also!

I was able and lucky enough to go to the Ohkur Mountain Temple and to the Young Women Conference!

Kels invited me to go with her young womens group since they had extra tickets! On Friday we headed out and got to her aunts house at about ten. Kels and I watched the blind side and talked. The next morning we woke up pretty early and went and did baptisms at the temple! It was so wonderful. It was way busy so I only got to do three names but it was such an amazing experience! I really needed it and can't wait tell someday I can go through a do much more in the temple!

Photobucket

Photobucket


After we were done there we then headed to the gateway and ate some lunch. I bought some YUMMY perfume that I have been wanting for a very long time! We then went into the NEW deseret book store! Oh how i loved it in there! :] WONDERFUL! After that we then headed over to the Conference. I know I'm too old to go to Young Womens but I was meant to be there. I needed to hear everything they said and I left wanting to just keep that strong spirit with me! We then headed over to the visitor center and took some pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After that we headed home! I had such a wonderful time thanks Jill and Kels for letting me go!!

P.S The temple trip pictures are from Kels album. I hope you don't mind I used them!! You know my fun internet :] haha :]

Easter SOON! Woot Woot!

Also Sorry for the crappy spelling and such

No comments: