Monday, April 5, 2010

Distracted by, you guessed it Food!

While doing homework...I find myself distracted before I go to bed. This is what I am distracted by these little devils! Oh please I want you right now! I have been eying these things for the past month :] MMMMM They are.......... OK ready for it????!!! Chocolate chip cookie dough brownies!! Can you say heaven?! I might just have to try them this weekend :] haha



She has AWESOME stuff on her site!! All recipes :]

This place also has yummy treats and other things!! If you go up to the top of her page she has a whole section just for photography and Photoshop tutorials!!

Gotta love getting distracted :]

Night
-Kaylie

1 comment:

Mrs Buchanan said...

I'm definitely up for them! Ever since you showed me the recipe I have been craving them! I don't know if I can wait until the weekend. They look so yummy!