Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter break

Easter break!

Last weekend as everyone knows was easter break! It was such a wonderful easter! Jessica came up and stayed with me for friday and we went around town and saw the sights of kanab!! I think she had a good time :]

Photobucket
squaw trail

Photobucket
Kanabbbbb

Photobucket
Sand Dunes

Photobucket
I was cold soo......I put my hood on! Do i look like anyone?? (cough cough) Papa Dave haha :] lol just kidding!

Saturday I went out and took some pictures which you can see on my photo blog. After that I just chilled it was suppper nice :] I also watched Conference. It was a way good conference i enjoyed it!!

Sunday was EASTER :]

Sadly josh has the flu.... i know it was sad...so it was just daddy, mommy, grandma lulu, and me for our dinner. It has been a tradition for a little while that on easter we have Hoagie rolls and sandwhiches, macaroni salad, potatoe salad, and fruit salad. MMMM :] Yum!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!!

No comments: