Saturday, April 17, 2010

Drama drama drama everywhere!

This week was such a busy one! The fun part came this weekend though! Kels came down thursday and we were able to hang out and eat dinner together. Friday I went and ate food at Jessicas sisters house and it was wayyy good! After that I headed out to Parowan to hang out with Kels and her grandparents. Drama was having their state competition and McKenna had asked me to do her makeup for her. I got to her grandparents house around eight thirty. At nine we went to the drama dance.....It was pretty fun but my goodness I was like four to six years older than all the kids there! I actually got asked to dance twice....I just went along with being in High school haha. It was interesting thats for sure. We then went back to her grandparents house and watched the show, "I shouldn't be alive" haha. It was INTENSE!!

This morning I woke up at about eight thirty and then layed there tell about ten. We then got over to the school around eleven. We FINALLY found the rest of the group. I did McKennas makeup and then we went to lunch where I had the BEST hamburger :] mmmm After that we watched McKenna perform and chilled :] I had a really fun weekend!! Now for pictures :]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We are AWESOME :]

Photobucket

Photobucket
Guess what this is a picture of :]

Toodles for now!

1 comment:

McKenna said...

Are we in a bathtub?? hehehe