Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I LOVE what i do!

A couple reasons why i Love what i do!
  • Being able to hear two little kindergarten girls talking about which one they like better, Edward or Jacob. How they watched the WHOLE movie without falling asleep once!
  • Having a little girl tell me her aunts name is Tink and that she is a dog. I asked her more than once if she was really a dog and YES people she is a dog! Don't worry though she informed me that not all her aunts are dogs just this one.
  • Asking a little girl about her journal and having her tell me that its her dog going to the dentist. Why you ask? Well so that her dog wouldn't have babies anymore DUH!
  • A little boy after messing something up yelling "Tartersauce".
  • Getting hugged at least once a day by someone that can only reach to my knees.
  • Getting to be popular and having at least three little ones sit next to me.
  • Watching three girls at the preschool put on wigs, sing into their hairbrushes "All the single Ladies" word for word and perform for the boys.
  • Having big eyes look back at me when i ask a question and be excited to tell me the answer.
  • Hearing, "Look teacher, Look what I did"
  • Having 25 preschoolers walk in with crazy hats on.
  • Getting to wear a crazy hat and be considered cool!
Thats why I love what I do!
P.S sorry to all that I talk to on a regular bases that get to hear my stories that I think are super funny when in all reality they are probably only funny to me. haha
-Kaylie

No comments: