Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas!! Finally haha

I guess i should probably post about christmas beware for lots of pictures...

Christmas was a very good one this year,



We did the tradition of opening one present on christmas eve



Photobucket



After that daddy read us the Christmas story another tradition

Photobucket



Photobucket
I really dont know what i' m doing in this picture?? haha


Photobucket
I look like i ate too much dinner hahaha


We then went to bed after blowing out the candles on the angel spin thing "dont know the name".



Christmas Morning



Of course josh woke up first, you would think now that he is older that, that excietment would wear off?? haha well it doesn't. So we all walked out to see what santa had brought us. I got a Wii and Wii fit which i have used a TON! LOVE IT!! Josh got Dj hero which he also loved!!



Photobucket
I really wasn't angry i was trying to look smug cuz I didn't want my picture taken cuz my hair looks like it got lit on fire haha


Photobucket

Josh with his DJ hero!! Go josh!!

Photobucket

For My dad when we went to Disneyland we saw this train set that is the disneyland train. If you know my dad well then u know he LOVES trains!! LOVES THEM! I guess he has wanted that train since my mom and dad got married so after 22 years of being married my dad finally got his train, which he called before he opened it haha.

Photobucket

Josh got a lot of Snowboarding clothes and gear so here he is all decked out haha he looks like something from another planet!!

Photobucket

Me playing my Wii :]

Photobucket

Daddys train

Another tradition we have is around five we head over to my grandma's house and open the presents from her and have a very yummy dinner :]

Photobucket
We were looking at an album and my mom said cheese, As my mom says, "this picture is after the drugs."


Photobucket

Photobucket

the normal pictures in the kitchen, we were going for a nice picture haha well daddy ruined it haha so we tried again....

Photobucket

then i ruined it hahaha

Photobucket

getting ready to eat!

Photobucket

Yummm!

Photobucket

Photobucket

They have changed SOOOO much in a year!!

Photobucket

that is the pie i made haha another tradition. I cant cook much else cept i can cook a mean apple pie!! :]

K these next few have a story to them so ill tell it as the pictures go

Photobucket

Mommy,"stand back to back",

Josh,"ok"

Photobucket

Me, "ahh your butt goes into my back..."

Photobucket

Haha looked at how talented we are!!

Photobucket

Lets look like we are skipping??? haha

Photobucket

Merry christmas EVERYONE!!

No comments: