Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Salt Lake/ Temple Lights, TRIP

Well Merry Christmas All,

The past few days have been some really good ones not gonna lie. On Sunday afternoon Kelsie, Chasen and I headed up, it was a pretty good drive, im just glad chasen drove (thanks chasen again!)
We got up to Cici and Justins house at about nine (thanks again guys for letting us stay at your house :] U both are so awesome!) We then went to get a bite to eat :] When we went to get into the car, kels and I couldn't stop laughing for some strange reason but that seems to happen a lot with us lol :P

The next morning we woke up around ten and just chilled which was way nice cuz I have been working everyday since i got home for break so i enjoyed the time! We then went and picked up Justin from work and then went to the Gateway! I think im loosing my shopping touch cuz i didn't buy one thing!! It was FREEZING though which wasnt so peachy but it was nice when you went into warm stores :] We then headed back to the house and chilled and relaxed, a couple more than others (hehehe). Around seven we headed out to meet Jeff at the temple lights! (Jeff is the guy i have been on a few dates with and he is just awesome :] I'm way glad he met us up there cuz i had such a good time and it was so pretty!) I, like the idiot that i am forgot to take pictures...i was too off in wonderland. It was so pretty though, i had never seen it before and I was so glad to spend it with such awesome people! Kels actually took some pictures!! So here are a few of the pretty temple lights!
Kelsie did such a good job on this one! So pretty!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And some more!

We had to get a pic of each of us in front of the temple!!
Photobucket
Jeff and I(i have never realized how much taller he is then me! A whole head lol im just super short!, but thats ok :])

Photobucket
Chasen and Kelsie :]

Once we had frozen to death we went and ate at this REALLY GOOD pizza place that was recommended by chasen. It turned out to be way good! Once we had chatted and talked and ate Jeff had to go and then we went back to justin and cicis apartment.

Once there i realized that kelsie and I hadn't gotten any pictures together!! So we took this lol they are pretty funny!!

Photobucket
The first one is us doing strange eyes hehe

Photobucket
Then we decided to growl!

Photobucket
Then this one is pretty funny, kelsie has this new friend in her eye we call it the Flow-in-ator or the Black spot. I told her i would get her a jar of dirt for christmas hehe(pirates) So this is us giving it a lil attention lol, had to be there!

Photobucket
Then we did the raise an eyebrow (my favorite one)

Photobucket
I couldn't do it well so we used our hands lol

Photobucket
This is our "I'm thinking, i'm thinking, i'm thinking faces
After that some watched tv and i went to bed lol (hehehe)

Over all it was such a great trip :] I had such a good time!!

3 comments:

Kelsie Blake said...

So you know what I think? I think we need to have more adventures like that one. I think this summer we really need to do our temple road trip where we go to every temple in utah and do baptisms in the ones we can. That is my dream! And get lots of pictures and take them in front of the temples. Even if we didn't do baptisms it would still be cool to just visit them ya know? That's now on our to-do list haha :D and it WILL happen haha

Kim said...

Yes, Kaylie, that is your head in the picture at the music concert! But really, it wouldn't be complete without you. I had a great time listening to the concert with the fam... and Kaylie ha ha. :)
PS My sister still goes on and on about how much she loves her pictures!

Mrs Buchanan said...

Looks like you had a blast, I'm so jealous, I still have never seen the lights on Temple Square, maybe next year!