Monday, December 7, 2009

Many many posts and Updates!

Birthday Weekend

I havent updated in forever, and it seems like everytime I do im either updating about a month or just trying to
catch up! It's awful and Im way sorry!!The picture below was actually a funny story. I was being myself and
was kinda tired and this is what happened! Me flying!!!!
Photobucket

A few things have happened since I last posted. One was Kelsie's Birthday weekend in vegas!!
It was such a fun time, and thanks to Kim for taking us!! We weren't able to leave until about Five but one
we got on the road we figured out that we were honestly pretty hungry!! So we got to
st.george and ate at Kels favorite restaraunt, Durangoes :] YUMMY!!!
Photobucket
All of us out front of Durangoes ready to eat :]

After that we hit the road! It was spent laughing and goofing off all the way to vegas!!

Photobucket
This is Kels and I at the hotel Lobby, waiting for the room!

Photobucket
Once we got the room kels was able to open some presents!!

Photobucket
This one sang it just tickled her pink!

Photobucket
Everyone was sooo popular cept me!! Notice im the only one not on my phone!!

Later that night we watched a movie, and had some yummy turtle pie! It was a lot of fun!

The next morning we woke up, got ready, and headed out on the town!!
Photobucket
We had to go see the Vegas sign!!!
Photobucket
Kelsie and i infront of the vegas sign

After that we headed out to do a little shopping! I was sooo proud of myself I didn't buy one thing!!
Thats a pretty big deal for me, if you know me well lol

After that We headed over to the movie!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kels and i in the car. Of course we had to get a goofy picture!!

Once we got there we ate at this yummy sandwich place :] I almost got decked by a big plate but the
rest was fun!
Photobucket
Yummmmm :]

After that Kels, me, Kim and Krissy got in line for NEW MOON! We were the first in line, and we waited
an hour and a half!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Our new moon faces :]

Photobucket

We found some things to do haha!

The movie was actually really good :] I really enjoyed it and I have decided that Im an Edwacob fan :]
Edwards head, Jacobs body! MMMM

We thought this would be fun to get a picture with!! I thought we were supposed to look silly...my bad...
Photobucket

After that we headed out to the town!! We went belagio. It was sooo pretty!!
Photobucket
ALL of us minus Krissy(she was taking the picture :)

After that the girls wanted to go to the M&M factory so instead of parking, Krissy dropped us off.
We wanted to make sure to be fast at it, so this is all of us piled into the middle seats. It was actually
more funny than it looks, on the way out i ended up stepping on kelsies foot and getting
stuck, im sure it was funny to watch!!

Photobucket

After that we were all pretty punch drunk and so we headed over to the cheese cake factory for food :]
(this was at midnight mind you)
Photobucket
Kelsie's cheesecake! Ummy :]

It was such a fun trip! We def made some really awesome inside jokes and had a blast of a time!!


Happy Birthday Kels :]

No comments: