Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy UnBirthday to Me!

We celebrated my birthday on the Sunday after thanksgiving because we would be at Disneyland on the actual day.

So I woke up on Sunday morning to a cute yummy cake :]
The cards stand for 21! My dad always decorates my cakes! He is actually pretty talented at it! He has been doing it for as long as I can remember. One year my cake had Chip from Beauty and the Beast on it! Such talent :]

Photobucket

Later that evening I had my birthday dinner :] Pizza, mac and cheese with hot dogs. (it has been this for a few many years hehe) It was super yummy! After that I opened my presents! I finally got the shoes that I have been waiting for for months!! I was pretty ecstatic!
Photobucket

Me with all my presents!

Photobucket
Photobucket

After that we got a lil silly as you can tell!

After that we ate some yummy cake and oh how yummy it was!!
Photobucket

I licked the candles as usual!

Photobucket
Photobucket
It was a wonderful early birthday!! Thanks everyone!!

No comments: