Thursday, December 10, 2009

DISNEYLAND!!

So for this post I need to explain a few things! If you know me really well, you know that I LOVE DISNEYLAND! Its by far my favorite place EVER! So, last year before my last birthday I decided that I wanted to go to Disneyland for my 21st birthday! So, hearing about the Birthday thing at Disneyland I decided to sign myself up! I told my parents that thats what i wanted for my 21st birthday. I wasn't really sure it would happen but it did! I was estatic, im telling you Im a disney fanatic! I have been over 20 times....which is slightly embarrassing....but I never grow board of it never! I love it :] Get my drift??? lol


So we woke up Friday (Dec 4th) Drove to Cali and check into our hotel room, right by DISNEYLAND :] I really wanted to see the Disneyland Motel, and go shopping at the disneyland shoping center so that was the first thing we did! Idk if anyone has been in the Disneyland hotel but the last time i was in it i was about five and all i remembered was how neat it was! It did not let me down this time! When we walked in we got to see the big theatre room, the chandeler was HUGE!! I tried to get a good picture but it didn't give it justice....but here it is!



Also in the lobby was a really cool collage thing with all this old disney memorbila, it was way neat to look at it and it was HUGE!


We walked around the lobby and there were these mickey mouse shaped umbrellas hanging from the ceiling so of course i took a picture :]


We then walked around the downtown shopping center and looked at all the pretty stuff. We went into this lego store that was way cool! The legos were HUGE! It was nifty!

Photobucket
Photobucket



I then bought a disney hoodie and a few other things :]

Photobucket
Photobucket
Big butt...

After that it was about eight and i really wanted Olive Garden for my Birthday dinner :] (and their way yummy cheesecake!)


It was a HUGE Olive Garden!! But OH SO YUMMY!!!


Here we are waiting for our table!
Photobucket


This was me while they sang to me!!
Photobucket


This is me eating my OH SO YUMMY cheesecake!!
Photobucket

On the way out there was this lion face thing sticking out of the wall, well Mommy and I decided to take a picture hehe....I think this picture is the best picture EVER!! We laughed forever about it!
Photobucket

After that we headed back to our room...which took awhile considering we GOT LOST!!...Ya it was a big ordeal, Mommy is none for getting lost...when i was little going to Dr.Shankers office(asthma doctor) I swear we got lost everytime! hehe Love ya mother!


Saturday (December 5th) MY REAL BIRTHDAY!!!

We had planned on getting to Disneyland by Eight which is when they opened but slept in so we got there really at about nine thirty! It was a really nice day which was WONDERFUL! When we got there we rode all the big rides first because we knew it would get way crowded!!


Also if anyone has been to Disneyland around christmas you know that they deck it all out for christmas!! It was sooo pretty! they had the big tree in the front all decorated and then all the shops were all decorated too! It was soo pretty! The castle had fake snow and iccels on it!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1st Ride. Indiana Jones-Love this ride :] Its one of my favorites! We didn't have to wait in line too long because there wasn't many people there!
Photobucket


2nd ride. Pirates :] MMMMM I LOVE THIS RIDE!! It's way cool since they redid it. However I think i liked the older version better! Oh well still way fun!


3rd Ride. Haunted Mansion- This was sooo cool for christmas! They had taken all the normal ride out and decorated it all with the nightmare before christmas!! It was sweet!

Photobucket

Photobucket


After that we headed over to pooh corner! Mommy was sooo excited to get a picture with pooh and tiger :] So here we are!
Photobucket

We had to get a picture with my birthday pin! (Cept you cant see it!) Also yes we did wear those hats all day!! Classy arent we?!
Photobucket


4th Ride. Thunder Mountain-So fun! This is my dads favorite so we had to ride it since he couldn't come cuz he was sick!!


After that we headed over and saw actual reindeer!! Sweet huh?!

Photobucket

Once we were done there we went over to space mountain and rode that :] After that we ate and it sooo yummy!!!

It was super busy but such a fun time!! I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else for my birthday!! (if you cant tell i just started writing this again...) I loved it soo much :] I just love disneyland so very much and it just makes me so happy! We rode every ride Almost! The craziest line was It's a small world! It was all redone for christmas so the line was INSANE!! lol But we had to ride it!!

More pics

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And last but not least the prettiest thing EVER!!!

Photobucket



Thanks again everyone that wished me a happy birthday!! Love you all :)




No comments: