Thursday, January 14, 2010

Update

So I guess its time for me to update. I have gotten really bad at blogging lately, I have just been super busy! School is going good, I am going to be way busy this semester. I do better when i'm busy but we will see how well I do. Lets talk about my busy load, k? K!

-I get to work in the preschool Wed. 9:00-11:30-ish Thats way fun, I really enjoy it, kids crack me up! Love it!
-I also get to work out at west elementary(name?) Every Tuesday and Thursday Morning. I get to tutor a 1st grader in reading.
-I ALSO get to go out to North Elementary eight times and teach 1st graders.
-Lesson plans are due in the next four weeks!
-I am doing the student "Block" during summer so I have to get 100 hours of in class time before the end of may.
-Student teaching application is due Feb 1st.
-Grad Application is due Feb 1st as well!
-To add to my plate I also got a calling in my ward! :] This is probably the one I am most excited about! I don't know if I can say what it is until Sunday.....But its good :]

Life has been pretty peachy other than that. I am way excited to finally be done :] I will graduate in December, its awhile but still it will come soon! Well...thats my update.....not too exciting but hey YOU read you get what you get.

Boring boring post.......
Yup
Nothing funny to type....
hmmmmm
I am sick of the sad weather outside. One nice thing about weather, I get to look like a little kid when your five and your mom dresses you up so much that you cant move your arms so all the kids make fun of you :]

-Out

1 comment:

Mrs Buchanan said...

Don't worry, if you ever need a distraction I'll be more than happy to distract you. ;-D