Sunday, January 17, 2010

I have fallen in love :]

I have fallen in Love!
With Anthropologie. Their clothes, their jewelry, their dishes oh goodness I just cant get enough of it! However, there is only one problem with this obsession that I have....I can't afford to even look at their clothing. I can't afford anything! Ok, maybe a necklace but oh how i wish I could. I just love their style, the colors its like going into a wonderful candy shop!

Dear Anthropologie,
I want to let you know how much I have fallen in love with you. However, we can never be together because your love costs too much. How I would love to wear your clothes and feel so pretty but alas I must find a new love....But I never will. I will always adore you and will dream of wearing your clothes and jewelry!
Love,
Kaylie

Go HERE!!
http://www.anthropologie.com

and you will see!!

A couple I LOVE :]

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

Mrs Buchanan said...

Those are so cute. I wish I had money to buy stuff like that. Sad. I love your letter, it made me laugh.