Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 13

So I woke up this morning with my throat SWOLLEN SOOO bad! It hurt SO bad!
I kinda started to panic so i called home. My WONDERFUL mother came up and took care of me! She drove two hours to take care of me and I LOVE HER!! We went to the emergency since the doctors are all out on Sunday and turns out I have strep. I got put on some antibiotics so hopefully I feel better soon! But I just wanted to thank my mom for coming to help me and to my dad for taking care of Josh and my grandma while she was up. So for my picture for today I'm going to put up some old pictures of my mom and I.

Photobucket

Prego Mother

Photobucket
Got to love the poodle hair!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE YOU MOMMY!

No comments: