Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Years Condensed

New years!!

New years eve this year was such a fun time! It started out with me working which wasn't bad, i really dont mind working. After that Kels and I went to Junction and got some yummy food! YAH!! We then went and delieverd my christmas presents, i know im a little late haha. After that we met up with chasen for lil while and hung out with him at his house and ate some food and chilled. After that Kels and I headed over to my house to hang out with my mom! We figured she was a lil lonely. We played Buzz word which was a big hit with all of us, and I lost. I think Kels won?? Yes no? haha. We laughed SOOO hard! We then watched Just friends. My mom had never seen it and we laughed like crazy to that also!! Haha It then turned midnight and so of course we had some sparkling apple cider and munchies!!

Photobucket
Kels and I

Photobucket
mmmmm

Photobucket

Photobucket
all three of us!!

Photobucket
crazy one hahaha

Photobucket
Notice Kels drink haha its almost gone!!

It was such a great new years eve!

New years day
Kels, Chasen and I decided to go to St.george and do a movie day! We saw sherlock and Holmes which was AWESOME!! LOVED IT!! We then went and ate yummy food :] After that we went and saw The Princess and the Frog! Soooo cute :] I had such a fun time with them both and was glad I went along!! It was an awesome day!

Happy New years everyone!!

2010!

No comments: