Sunday, February 1, 2009

Somewhat date, Snowboarding, and pictures

Oh my gosh there is snow on my tounge!!



I had such a fun weekend! It all started out with going to Parowan on Friday to see Josh play basketball! They didn't win but i got to see my mom and dad and Bj! I was pretty happy about that! Friday night we had a dinner with Kayla and her boyfriend and we told her if she was going to bring a boy that she had to bring three more for Sarah, Sarena, and I! So i guess you could call it somewhat of a date...but not really? idk it was ALOT of fun though! It was good to meet some new people and hang out! I had a lot of fun with everyone :]



Saturday!!




Sarena and I decided that we were going to rent snowboards and go snowboarding up at the Suu cabin! She had gone before but I hadnt! I LOVED IT!! It was so much fun! I didn't biff it too many times haha, the only hard thing was getting up from sitting! I probably looked really funny cuz i couldn't push myself up so i rolled over onto my stomach then pushed myself up! After a little while i gave up and decided to just stand up and put it on then go! WOW! It was such a blast! However, it doesnt beat my skateboard/longboard but its definitely up there and i will be doing it a lot more! However, today im SO SORE!! haha :]











Sarena took these! We decided to do some cool pictures with our snowboards! I then played with them on photo shop!










I love my boots in this pic!






Sarena and I!




I was feeling a little epic!!




I love this picture! This is Sarena with her board! I love how you can see the "Burton"!



Same with this one! I think this one is my FAVORITE!!



Awww so fun!



Our wonderful hat hair!!


There will be more that i took of Sarena soon! I just havent had the time to fix them yet!


On other news, im making an ABC Book for one of my classes and doing a "Toy Story" theme! I hope it comes out good! When im done ill post it on here!!


I HOPE EVERYONE IS JUST PEACHY!


-Kaylie

1 comment:

McKenna said...

those are some pretty sweet pictures!