Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Random Facts about Me!

I've been tagged! And this one actually looked like a lot of fun! I have a feeling though its gonna take me awhile to fill out, cuz i have to say 25 things about me! So im sorry if it gets boring...



  1. I have two different colors of eyes, One is Brown-Green, the other is Green-Blue!



  2. I have a crazy sometimes scary obsession for Disneyland. I get homesick for Disneyland, but not for my own home...is that strange?



Disneyland this year :]


  • Every night before I go to bed I have to clean my room, I cant sleep if it's dirty.



  • I have a different laugh almost always, sometimes it has a high squeak to it...



  • I have a high pitched voice which I hate! One person has even been known to call me "Helium Girl"...


  • I love Olive Garden and if I could I would eat there for every dinner for the rest of my life!





  • I also love love love Mac and Cheese, but the only kind I like is the good old Kraft out of a box.




  • I cant eat butter if its been left out of the fridge.


  • I'm majoring in Education and have known I wanted to be a Kindergarten teacher since i was five.

  • Every time I try to sing the songs to Wicked i start to cry, maybe its cuz I loved it so much?!, or I have a strange disorder?, I really dont know!



  • Im for sure a night owl and dont go to sleep early



  • I love the shows, "Smallville", "The Secret Life", "Gilmore Girls", and "Dr. Quinn" haha



  • I love my job, I wouldn't change working at a pharmacy or my bosses for anything! Pretty much they are my second family and are truley some of my heroes.



  • I love to shop and have way too many clothes. I also love shoes!




  • Some of my favorite places to be are Yosemite, the beach, Kanab, and Disneyland!

  • Yosemite National Park June 2006

    The Coves in Cali Jan. 2009



  • I cant walk over those drains that they have on streets or on sidewalks; they freak me out and I seriously am scared I will fall in!




  • I am a HUGE fanatic for History! Any kind of book on History, places that you can go, or old letters i just LOVE them! If you ask me about my Family History I probably wont shut up and you will wish you had never asked!




  • I have only kissed two people in my whole life, sometimes I feel pathetic for it and other times I feel proud?! Go figure!



  • I want to be married in the temple! I love my religion with every bone in my body!

  • At the Provo Temple March 2008





  • I love my family, and friends!

  • Josh, Me, Papa Dave, Grandma Jean, and my Dad!


    August 2008

    Mommy, me, Daddy, Grandma Lulu, and Josh


    Sara and I at a basketball game Jan. 2009




  • I can't sit still and have been told by a few people that i act like i have ADD, so instead i doodle in pretty much every class i have; thats how my stick figures got started.

  • One of my many doodles haha , the "Shopping Fanatic"


  • I spend way too much time on the computer and it bugs the heck out of me.....I have a myspace, facebook, blog and twitter and probably other stuff that i cant remember!



  • I love to take pictures. I love photography. I love to fix photos after I take them!
  • One of the shots my mom and I took this Fall, fixed with Photoshop

    One of the pics i took of Kelsie, done with Photoshop


  • Some of my favorite books are by Louisa May Alcott. I have read almost every book that she wrote, Little Women is one of my favorite movies and i read the book in Fifth grade!





  • I cant cook for the life of me...no seriously i blew up carrots in a microwave, ruined a cake, ruined rice-a-roni, and with that burned a whole in the Tupperware, but i can make one heck of a grilled cheese sandwhich!



  • I dont like chocolate, I will eat it but not such a big fan of it.


  • K so thats 26 but still!!! haha i taggg...


    Kelsie

    Mckenna


    Sara


    and anyone else that wants to do it!

    -Kaylie

    No comments: