Sunday, January 25, 2009

"Crazy things are happenin to me!"-Toy Story

So Pretty much this week was kinda boring other than Friday and Saturday sooooo....I'm gonna just give you a list of things that happened to me this week cuz some of them are pretty much a little strange and others are just great!

1. Got Sick
2. Saw Marley and Me (sad but WAY good)
3. School
4. Made Some SWEEET scrapbook pages for some friends!(cant show yet cuz they haven't seen them yet!)
5. Went to the Middle School (kids are crazy funny!)
6.Went and ate Costa Vida!
7. Went to a Gymnastics Meet!! We WON!
8. Went to a Institute Dance
9. Saw Kelsey, Morgan, and a few other people at the institute dance!
10. Some cute guy said he liked my dress?! Go figure?
11. Ran Into a guys arm(LITERALLY) thought i had broke my nose!
12. Went to go get a drink at a drinking fountain, some guy(cute guy) pushed the other water so my water went a lil in my face as a joke, then he did it again after i laughed got my hair in my mouth, tried to spit it out accidentally spit on cute guy...ya...
13. Went to Provo with Sarah to see Mandy.
14. Tried to start my car without my keys...
15. Went and ate at Olive Garden
16. Waited at Olive garden for 40 mins!
17. Went to the Draper Temple Open House!! O MY GOSH IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!
18. Fell down and tripped while walking to the open house....
19. Almost fell again!
20. Watched Toy Story!
21. Came home in a snow storm...

So ya over all you can tell that im an idiot lol but at least i laugh at myself and that i had a great weekend!! The temple was soooo sooo beautiful, and i cant wait tell someday i can be married there! well not there but in the temple...you get the idea i hope!

Hope everyone had a great great weekend!
-Kaylie

No comments: