Wednesday, January 21, 2009

old craziness


So i saw Kelsie do this on her blog and i thought it was kinda fun so i really hope she doesnt mind that im copying her.

But I also the other day was on my dads computer and found a whole load of pictures that are from a few years ago that i didn't even know exsist! My family and I have changed so much in the past few years....Life is kinda a funny thing how you age and how people come and go out of your life. I've lost a couple people in the past few years and I can't begin to tell you how much i miss them....Some of them are my...


My Papa Arvil....I miss him so much....


My Ggma and Ggpa(Great Grandparents) They both passed away this year...and i miss them so much! The love they had for eachother amazes me!


But change just amazes me. I for sure went through my stages in High School and Middle School! In Middle School i was fat, had glasses and braces! I also was the biggest nerd and even up tell Junior year in High School would cry if i got an A-!! How sad is that?! haha



Me in Middle School. In the background is Leah, Emily Downward and Megan Spencer


High School Roled around and with being in Cheer for my freshman year it kinda i guess you could say "Shoved" me into high school haha






My Freshman Year going to HomeComing haha with some friends...my hair was so long....dang



Then my sophmore year roled around and i made a ton of new friends! Alot changed my sophmore year....

Beginning of my Sophomore year

The freakin best play ever! This was the first play i helped in haha Look how young everyone looks!


Between Sophomore and Junior year that summer i changed a ton and kinda went into an emo stage haha...



Emo me oh goodness!!!!!


The precious guitar pic...i wonder where that went?!


Junior year was my favorite year! It was such a blast and i slowely grew out of my emo stage and just into a crazy strange stage haha


Goofin off with Matt and Dani


Look how much My dad and Josh have changed!!!

So ya ill stop now before i have way too many pictures on here!! haha hope ya enjoyed! Goodness how we all change!
-Kaylie















No comments: