Tuesday, January 6, 2009

GIRLS NIGHT!

Girls Night!

So i guess you could say that i had a good break haha! I did a lot i went to Cali and got to see my grandparents and ill post about that later i promise! But for now im gonna post about the weekend that i had! haha
Friday I was sitting around bored i had just gotten home from Cali and I called Sara to make sure that our girls night was still planned for the next day and she was bored too so she came over. We tried to watch a movie but that didn't work so well lol We decided to head over to the High School Basketball game(which i hadnt been to one for two years lol) We got bored there so we took some fun pictures!

Stick out the tongue i look like a animal!?

Sorry Sara but you look high! haha on life!! lol


Got to get a hoodie gangsta pic!

After the game was done we went and picked up Kelsie cuz we knew she was bored as us lol and we went to the park then back to her house to play Clue(the super version of it lol its awesome!)


PIRATE TIME!!











Sara Being silly






Playing Clue it was a mini bat! This new version has so much more cool stuff i was just amazed at the mini bat!


Saturday

I woke up late which was wonderful since it was pretty much my last day to sleep in! Then i headed over to Kelsie's house and highlighted her hair and cut her bangs. I feel bad cuz the highlights didn't work out the way she wanted...but they still looked good just not as blond as she wanted them to be. But her bangs are cute on her! Anyways we watched "The Dark Knight" well she did lol i did her hair lol im not a good multi tasker lol


After that i headed home and got ready for the GIRLS NIGHT!!

This was for sure the highlight of my break!


We watched "Pride and Prejudice" which i love!!Ate tonz of junk food, watched these dvd's that Kelsie made for Sara and I. They are amazing! Its like a dvd of all my pictures its great! We took pictures and played some Nintendo!! It was SOOO much fun! I think everyone had a blast!



I was picking out a movie for us to watch :]

This is one of my favorite pics ever!





The Crew Sara, McKenna, and Kelsie

We call this the "Twilight" PictureShe has such pretty long hair and we want long hair so we decided to pull it out! haha




Stick out your tongue!


Monkeys!We decided to pretend we were looking at our dream guy hahaThe whole Crew: Sara, Me, Kelsie, and McKennaAnd last but FOR SURE NOT LEAST! I love this pic! These were our Nintendo Faces!

haha, hope everyone is well!

Kaylie

2 comments:

McKenna said...

That was so fun!! Our pictures are the BEST! haha I'm always doing somehthing different then everone else in them though! I can't wait for the next girls night!!

Unknown said...

Kaylie-i'm so glad you commented on my blog! I didin't know you were a blogger. You are the cutest girl-love the pictures!