Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 08

Time to post about christmas!



Christmas was really good this year, the only sad thing was how fast it came and went!!


Christmas Eve we have a tradition of playing what we call "The Game" its a tradition that has been passed from my dads side and so now my family plays it! Its a game where you role dice and if you get doubles you get a present but others can take it from you if they get doubles, i dont know how to really explain it but the fun part is all the gifts are usually really funny! Here are some examples!



My dad won a ketchup and mustard dispensers lol




I was so excited lol i got idk? lol






Another Christmas Eve tradition is readin "The Night Before Christmas" we have done this since im too young to remember lol

Christmas Morning we have a HUGE christmas and well this breakfast my mom made WAY too many waffles we decided to take a pic with them lol this picture is priceless! We told my grandma to look shocked and this is the face she pulled lol! So funny!



One of my presents this year was something i've been wanting forever lol a Nintendo 64! Im so excited to have it lol :D Cheesey i know but what can ya do?

Christmas day we all pretty much just lounged around in the afternoon we went to my Grandma Lulu's House which is just down the street from my house for the christmas dinner!

Me checking out my new heated blanket Its wonderful lol


We opened presents and then ate some yummy food! I love my family, i was really sad to not have all of my family there but we are blessed to have what we do!



I drivemy family nuts because I always have to take tons of pictures and I wanted one of the whole family, they didn't like that idea but oh well they dealt lol :P I think it came out good!


And of course a crazy picture! I love my family! this picture is priceless! haha







Getting ready to eat!I dont excatly know what we are doing but it sure isn't normal!My dad and I

I hope everyone had a great christmas! I know i sure did!

1 comment:

Sarah Greener said...

What a fun Christmas! Your family looks like a lot of fun! Oh, and I like our header, the pic is so funny!