Saturday, December 20, 2008

Grades, Winter Pictures, and Christmas Candy...OH MY!

I guess its about time for an update :] There is going to be a lot in this post so i hope you enjoy it!
First i want to post my grades, this is my best semester by far grades wise :]
A-
A-
A
A-
A
A
A
So my gpa for the term was 3.89
Im pretty happy :]







SNOW
well i dont know if anyone has heard but Kanab got a ton of snow! So Kelsie, Sara, and I went and took winter pictures! I got a Professional camera for graduation and it works amazing! There are so many pictures that i love of the girls but ill just post a few and then put the link for the album if you want to look at all of them :] I would love to hear what you think, i took the pictures and played with them i love to do it, im not very good at it but i try :/






Here is Kelsie's Scrapbook page :]







And sara's I really do have so much fun doing that stuff








And just a collage of Sara's Pictures



And Again :]



Collage of Kelsie's



And the other one i did i love the pictures of her boots lol

Kelsie and Sara are really good friends so i did one of the pics we took of them together


































I think these pictures are cute cept for my face haha, on our way home :]




Like i said thats only a few of them lol we took a ton so if you want to see all of them just click on the link below
Also Today i actually cooked something and it tasted good! Amazing i know! My grandma taught me how to make her "Famous" Nut Clusters


Here are a few pics from that!


Making the Nut Clusters lol




My hands were covered in chocolate and my nose itched so my grandma tried to itch it lol
I love my Grandma Lulu she is for sure one of a kind! She is one of the funniest people i know and she always speaks her mind lol:] I love her and im so grateful that i have gotten to grow up with her and all my grandparents :]





I hope everyone has a merry christmas!!!






Kaylie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow you really are an awesome photographer! I love those pictures. You're very talented, nice work! :)