Monday, December 8, 2008

My 20th Birthday :]

So i had a very good birthday! It was so much fun :] So ill just tell you what we did with pictures:]


Friday: My Actual Birthday

I came home and found the dining room decorated for my birthday and it was all Disney Princess Themed!


My cute princess cake :]



The Dining Room all decked out for my birthday!

Me and my princess crown :]


My cute balloons :] its all disney I love disney lol :]




Then that night my family and i went to the Christmas Festival Dinner :] It was a lot of fun because i got to see a ton of my friends!


Josh and I



Then Xpress surprised me and sung to me! I think i went about five different shades of red :] but i was happy they sang it was fun!



Some of the girls that sang to me :] I love all these girls :

Kelsie, Courtney, Me, and Sara :]

Saturday:

that day we went to the actual Christmas Festival. It was s strange to me cuz i didn't have to do anything, it was nice though :]! We ended up staying for the whole time which was ok cuz again i go to see all my friends, its kinda funny cuz i have so many friends that are still in high school i hope that doesn't mean im immature or anything, and i hope they don't mind....


I also saw good old Nicole---eeee----ole---eee









I wish i would have gotten more pictures with everyone....


We had my party and dinner that night since Friday we weren't at home!

Me and all my presents!

I got a lot of really cute things here is my list :]


1. A saucer comfy chair for my room


2. a really really cute beanie with the tail things :]


3. a advent


4. Cash :]


5. A beauty and the beast hallmark ornament


6. a pooh bear ornament


7. scarf and gloves





Blowing out my candles :] which i blew out all 20!



My cake and I:]





My cute new beanie :] idk what my face is doing....lol

So ya this year was great! I had a wonderful birthday weekend :] Now finals week....wish me luck!

Kaylie



1 comment:

Kassi said...

Happy late Birthday Kaylie! It sure looks like you had a great time! Good Luck with all your finals! :)