Tuesday, February 10, 2009

basketball game, sunglasses, and Rock band!

Wow so i had a GREAT weekend last week! There is a ton to post about and i never finished my post from last Thursday! So here we go :]
Thursday Night:
After we went to Olive Garden we went to the mall! Or the Hall as some people call it :] We went to Hot Topic where i bought some crazy huge sunglasses but might as have fun before you're too old to wear things like that :P We also rode in the little kiddie rides!(some harder to fit in than others!)
Sarah with her new car! She is ecstatic cant you tell?
I guess i really do take after my Papa Dave! (New sunglasses)
Isn't she the best looking fireman you have ever seen? or Maybe should we say fire-woman?!
Friday:
I handed in my ABC book today which i got 50/50 on! WOO(pictures coming soon)
After that i headed home to celebrate my dads birthday early, which we didn't even do cuz i guess we are doing it next weekend? I went to Josh's Basketball freshman game where they won, for the first time this year!! Must have been me :P j/k I also bit my tongue at that game and it bled for 30 mins!!!!!(sorry if you didn't care to know that)
Later that night my parents had concessions for the high school basketball game so i helped! Sara came and helped too! I love this girl she is like my sister! We had so much fun together lol and took some pictures!
Sisters!
Kaylie-K, do a funny face! Sara-k! Sara- wow its cool cuz its blurry!!!
Saturday-
I got to sleep in! YAH! Then i headed over to Kelsie's Dads house and cut her bangs :] Super cute! That night sara called me and asked if i wanted to go to Josh Bartons house to hang out with Matt Vaughn, McKenna, Josh, and her. At first i was a lil hesitant cuz im so much older than all of them but im so glad i went! I haven't had that much fun for SO LONG!!! I feel like i was born at the wrong time cuz i fit so much better with these guys than the people in my grade...i hope that doesn't mean im immature.....We played rock band(awesome game) Sara and I were one person since we aren't very good but together we were awesome!!! We also made up a band called the "fourth effect" we even took band pictures!!! Here are a few hopefully i will be getting more soon!
Sara and i did the drum!



Ya we are cool! I love this picture!

She was our groupie!!!



Looking scared!!! and some crazy feet arrangement




Just chillin!
Also the picture in my header is from that night too!!!
Im so grateful for such great people that i have as friends and such a wonderful family! Im so blessed to have people that i know care about me! My life is hard sometimes but i just need to remember the good because heavenly father has blessed me with so much! Life is just AMAZING!
Thank you EVERYONE that has been there for me at any point in my life!
Rock out :P
Kaylie

1 comment:

McKenna said...

That was an AWESOME night!! I still havent gotten all the pictures, man i need a facebook!
We need to do that again! Have band practice, lol