Monday, February 23, 2009

ABC Friends!

So i decided to do a blog about all my friends :] So i wouldn't forget anyone, im going to do them in alphabetical order! Now some of the letters i don't have any friends that start with that letter so i had to work with it lol you will see as i go


A

ASHLEY

I have known ash for so long! She is by far one of the most strongest people i know! She is always there for me! I look up to her so much!



Amy

So i don't get to see her at all anymore, but she was one of my favorite roommates! We got along so well and i just love her! She is just so sweet and awesome and a ballerina that does point! WOW!

B

Sara Beth










So i have known Sara for EVER! But just recently have we became best friends! We are so much a like but so different that we get along if that makes sense! She understands everything when i talk to her and i know that i can trust her which is really really hard for me to do! I look up to her so much for the great person she really is! She makes me laugh and whenever we hang out i have such a fun time! We might have a big age difference but I dont care because well she acts like shes my age, or i act like hers?! Haha Go figure :P Im so grateful for her friendship in my life! She is my SISTER :] haha






C

Courtney


I met Courtney at the pharmacy when she started working. She is such a cute and fun girl and such a great actress :] Im so glad that we got to know each other and i love and miss working with her! Shes just awesome!!

D


Daddy


My daddy! Yes i still call him that! Once when i was little he told me that once i got older that i wouldn't call him that anymore but i always told him that he was wrong and i would, so i dont know if its habit or just to show him that im stubborn and will always call him that haha. Anyways, i love my dad! He is one of my heroes, and has always been there for me! He does everything in his power to make my life and my families life better. He is also very funny and can make anyone and everyone laugh! He has done so much in his life and has always been a good honest person! I love him so much!
Doss

Honestly one of the funniest people i know! I remember when he came to second grade and had just moved from st.George haha also i think it was our freshmen year when everyone was just starting to call him doss and i asked him what his full name was and he told me it was actually Walter Tyler Doss! So i told him i would call him Walter :P ya that lasted for about a day lol! Oh well he is a awesome kid!

E

Emily

Emily, well we for sure have a history lol In middle school Emily and I were always competing against each other who would get the best grades it actually went all through middle school and all through high school. We started out hating each other but ended up being really great friends!







Friends Forever!

G

Grandma Jean
I love my grandma Jean :] We are a lot alike and one of my favorite things about her is that she laughs all the time! Its so much fun to be around her cuz shes always doing something fun! I got my shopping gene from her lol so when i go visit we always have to go shopping! I remember one time when we were shopping and went into payless and we just had to buy a ton of flip flops cuz there was a huge sale!




GGMA and GGPA


My ggma and ggpa were such a blessing my life! They are both some of my heroes and i miss them so much! They both did so much for others including me! One of my greatest memories was going to visit my ggpa in the hospital with my ggma and family, at the end my ggma kissed my ggpa on the head and said i love you my dear, and he said i love you too. They were married for over sixty years i hope that i can have such a successful, honest marriage. The love my ggma had for my ggpa is amazing to me. He was in a pain since the 40's and she stuck by him through it all!
H

Lauren Hollie

So this is my cousin Lauren :] We are eight days apart she is eight days older than me and i dont think will ever let me live it down! We are told that we look a lot a like and could pass as sisters! We have grown up together and her moving away was a real struggle for me. I love my cousin :]



I

JustIn




Justin! wow, i dont even know where to begin! He is like a brother to me and honestly one of my best friends! He is such an amazing person and does so much for people! He has done so much for me! He has always been there for me even when everyone wasnt and that means so much to me! He believes in everyone and is the best person to cheer everyone up! I trust him which is really hard for me to say because i have such hard trusting issues! I can never thank him enough ever but i think he understands. Im so glad that i met him and im so blessed to call him my friend! Im so happy for him and Cici and i know that they will be happy!


J


Jennifer

It makes me sad that i dont talk to her as much anymore but i still think of her has one of my friends! We actually started talking by accident, i meant to talk to justin and accidentally clicked on Jennifer and we have been friends ever since! My favorite is our super heroes :] Oh goodness goodtimes!





Josh

Yes we have fought since the day he was born, yes he drives me crazy, yes he knows how to get on my last nerve, yes we have a few instances where objects have been thrown but i love my little brother that is now like a head and a half taller than me! He's so good at sports which im horrible at and he does know how to make me laugh! I know that he will always stick by me! Im so glad our friendship is starting to get better now that we are getting older!



K

Kelsie

Kelsie, Kelsie, Kelsie, so honestly how we got to know eachother is a lil random but im very glad we are friends! We have soooo much in common so its easy to talk to each other cuz we like pretty much the same exact things! She such a cute girl and very fun to talk to and hang out with! I love our girls days and nights haha! I definitely dont feel the age gap at all! Im glad she is one of my really good friends and i know that she will listen to me when i complain! :D

M

Mommy


I love my mom :] She is definitely one of my heroes too! She has always been there for me through everything! I know that she will always love me no matter what and i will always love her too! When we are together it doesn't feel like mother daughter it feels like friends! She just great and i love her very very very much!


Maggie May


So i dont get to see her that much anymore and it makes me sad! We had so much fun in high school together, and i miss our talk sessions! She got me through a very tough time in my life and i owe her a lot! Thanks Dear :D :

N


Nicole


Oh my hannah! I have known Nicole since my freshman year and have loved her since the day i met her! I was a freshman when i met her and goodness there are so many inside jokes! Every time im around her i never stop laughing! I cant even begin to express how wonderful and what a wonderful person Nicole is! She is by far one of the sweetest people i have ever met! I know that she will always be there for me and i will always be there for her! Oh how sad my life would be without nicole!

Kayla Osborn


Kayla, Kayla, Kayla shes one of the most random, crazy, silly people i have ever met! But i love her and im glad we are friends!

P

Papa Dave

I love my Papa Dave he is such a great man and such a great grandpa! He has done so much for me! He is also very funny and a great person! He does a lot for my family and did o much for my great grandparents! I love to visit him and my grandma. I also got my love for history from him and my drawing abilities! I owe him thanks for that!



R

Richard Garett

Oh gosh ya i have known garett since fifth grade also! He is so crazy and so much fun! And i think everyone will agree with me to say that hes not bad looking either! We used to ride our bikes together with our group and goodness we had such good times! I will never forget my junior summer when matt and him decided to make a video of their crazy times! It was insane but so much fun! The switching flip flops our the time when i dumped a whole box of popcorn on his head! He is so much fun and such a nice and great friend!

S

Sarah

I have lived with Sarah for the last two years, and yes we have had our ups and downs but we have also had a lot of fun! She is crazy and a lot of fun! Im glad we have lived together for the past two years and im going to miss her next year!

Sarena

I met Sarena last year from kayla! She is so sweet and funny! Im glad she is one of my roomates this semester :] and in pretty much all my classes! She is just so sweet and a very down to earth person! Friends really do come into your life is strange ways!

T

McKenna Terry


I met McKenna my senior year and yes she is the same age as my lil brother but boy does she act a lot older! Im so glad she works at the pharmacy so i can work with her and talk to her! She is such a sweet person and i love her crazy random side! She is such a funny person and so fun to hang out with! Im so happy she hung out with our group my senior year! She is all so so pretty! I love her :D :D

U

Grandma lulu

My grandma lulu is awesome! She is probably the funniest most honest person i know! She speaks her mind and thats one reason i love her so much! She has done so much in her life and i hope that i can do as much as she can! She is a wonderful woman and such an amazing person!


V

Papa Arvil

I miss him....so much! He was my personal cheerleader, and i love him! He was and is my hero and i know that someday i will see him again!

W

WONDERFUL


X

Xpress

Ya told ya i had to get creative! Xpress is the only thing i miss about High School! I grew a lot and learned a lot! So maybe i should dedicate this part to Mrs. Terry because i dont think she gets enough credit for what she does! She was my favorite teacher and she is just such an awesome sweet person! so, Thanks Mrs. Terry for all that you do!

Y

MandY

Mandy i have knownsince 1st grade. We used to every friday switch houses and play! I think my favorite memory was either our first sleep over where she stepped on me or when we had our last sleepover and to stay awake she would squirt her face with a waterbottle and we had to dance to all the songs from my fair lady! Most of my memories from 1-6 grade involve her and they are all crazy and fun! Im glad that even though she moved away that we are still good friends!

Z

Zach


I miss this kid! I have known him since fifth grade and i for sure look up to him a lot! Im blessed that he listens to me when i complain! I swear he is always happy! Im so glad that he is my friend too!


So i hope i didn't forget anyone! If i did im really really sorry!

Kaylie

1 comment:

McKenna said...

haha that was amazing! I dont know if i would be able to come up with someone-or something for every letter of the alphabet. I'll admit though, when i didnt see me in the M's i was kinda sad... lol then i got to the T's and it was all good. ^_^
I love reading your blog! You're so creative. More creative then me... I never blog. haha