Thursday, February 5, 2009

Olive Garden and Friends!

Oh what cute shoes we have!
Left to Right: Sarena, Me, Sarah





Valentines Day!



Soapbox: I'm not such a big fan of Valentines Day, I'm not really sure why, maybe its because every one I have had, well at least the last five have been horrible! In High school i was always wishing that I would get one of those secret Valentines but I never did. I swear when i did have a relationship on Valentines day that we fought on it....Last Valentines Day I was coming home from a Funeral so as you can see its just not my favorite day. I honestly think if i had someone to spend it with that it would be a great holiday but when your single Valentines Day is just more like what they call "Single Awareness Day". Now, I'm not trying to make you feel sorry for me and act like I've never been happy and "Oh woe is me" But its just not my favorite holiday. I do hope everyone has a great Valentines day though!




Done with my Soapbox now! :]




My Roomies and I decided since none of us is going to be here on Valentines Day because its a three day weekend that we would go out to dinner just us Three Single Girls! We did it tonight because it was the best time for the three of us! So, we got all pretty and made the trip down to St.George to the Olive Garden! I'm not going to lie it was so yummy! We had a lot of fun too!




Sarena and I :]




Sarah and I




All three of us waiting to be seated at Olive Garden



I love my Roommates! I have one more but she wasn't able to come. I'm so blessed to have such great friends! I just want to tell ALL my friends how much i love them all and how grateful i am for all of them!


-Night I'm soooo tired

Kaylie



P.S I finished my ABC BOOK!!!!!! Ill post it later :] Also have some other pics to post later too :]

1 comment:

McKenna said...

I hope your Valentines day is not bad this year! It be wonderful!(i command it so!)

WOOH! I love Olive Garden! Its like my FAVORITE place!! Its amazing! ^_^