Sunday, February 22, 2009

a craft!

So not a lot of things have been going on, i guess :]


On Friday my mom came down to spend friday and saturday! It was a lot of fun we went to a gymnastic meet which they won saw two movies went to dinner and just spent time together! It was a lot of fun and im glad that she got to come!


Other than that not a lot OOOH i made a craft! Im pretty proud of myself!






So this is my craft :] I took one of my frames beat it up a lil bit with a hammer took out the back and glass got some ribbon and glued it :] I now have a frame that will hold all my clips for my hair! Im pretty proud of it!


I also got extensions about a month and a half ago but havent posted anything on it so here is a couple pics



So here it is...They are pretty fun :] feel a lil weird and stink a lil bit when i first washed them and im sure you care to know this but hey this is my blog :P haha Hard to believe my hair was longer than this when i first chopped it off :( oh how i miss my long hair!


I hope everyone is WONDERFUL :D :D and GRAND :D:D and has a great WEEK!!


Kaylie

No comments: