Thursday, October 16, 2008

Week in a nutshell, candy corn, and letters :]




HELLO!



Well i guess i should do an actual post huh? One where im not complaining or rejoicing over some random pictures that i got developed lol. So here has been my week in a nutshell :]


Saturday: Woke up at 8:00 to go to an institute service project at 8:30. We went down this street and cleaned leaves and my group actually cleaned some college students kitchen...let me just say i have never been so grateful for a clean mom and clean roomates!! They had food out that had been sitting out for over a week, and moldy bread that i swear wouldn't u notice? IT WAS LIKE BLACK!!! Also it was SOO cold cuz guess what it snowed in Cedar over the weekend! I was not very happy not going to lie, im ok with snow in december or Janurary but no October! But i have decided to just embrace it what more can ya do?

Later that day Serena, Sarah, and I went to Five Buck Pizza (really good pizza) and ate dinner there and then went and so Nick and Norahs Infinite Playlist. For anyone thinking about seeing it you should cuz its REALLY good! Its a cute love story in a twisted way lol. After we came out of the movie theatre there was about an inch or more of snow everywhere! Oh well embrace, embrace, embrace. Also today i bought my candy corn! I take after my mom with this one! I think its really my favorite part of halloween! I just love it and it brings memories lol


Sunday: Woke up to snow lol again. Went to church an hour early to sing in a chior cuz it was our ward conference, it was actually really good. I didn't go to all of church cuz i was feeling really sick (but im sure no one cares to know that) and then got ready for dinner with friends :] That night Kayla, and her boyfriend, Serena, and Sarah all had dinner over our house! It was really good chicken alfredo baby :] My favorite :] it was a lot of fun! I love my friends :D


Monday: Went to school.........cant remember what else in between.......then serena sarah and i all jumped in my car (not literally) and went to FHE which was at our bishops house, he has a really nice house but trying to find it in the dark was pretty funny. If anyone knows Cedar i had no idea that there were houses behind all those car dealerships! Well there is, and thats where he lived. We drove by his house like five times before actually realizing it was his house lol That was fun, we played a game and had Sundaes! Come to find out though there are only like two boys in our whole family home evening group and only one showed up! im telling ya all i can do is laugh now lol


Tuesday: Didn't really do anything, i got free cookies! watched Lincoln Hieghts with Sarah, Serena, and Dani that was fun :] I hadnt seen dani for awhile so it was good to see her! She lives in Cedar but i never see her....kinda sad. Oh and got those pics developed my room is almost complete! YAH Also turned in my addmission folder to the Education Department...i hopefully get in.....


Wednesday: well lets see i got a letter! WOO i was pretty excited lol there is just something about letters! I love them lol! i still have yet to see one from Zach but hes busy so its ok lol And thats really about it lol


So ya sorry if u just read that and went..."K why did she just blog about her whole week when nothing really exciting happened, that was a waste" and honestly lol idk why i did maybe its cuz im procrastinating my homework lol thats probably it!


HARVEST BREAK!!

I have NO school on MONDAY!!! Im so stoked! YAH! I was supposed to go to Cali for the weekend but my dad is sick so its ok im just going home :] Which is really fine i will miss seeing my grandparents though...


That is all....in leaving ill leave u with a picture :]



-Kaylie :]

1 comment:

Sarah Greener said...

sounds like you are keeping busy! Your hair looks really cute dark! Love it!