Monday, October 13, 2008

STUPID STUPID STUDIOS!!

K so to begin with

I just want to say thanks to everyone that commented about my hair :]

Also the puppets too :]

K now im going to vent...u may ask why on here?! Well idk but im sorry if u dont want to read it just skip down to where the color ends and the words turn normal again...


K so last friday my parents were supposed to go to Josh's football game in milford and i was going to come with them, i havent seen my family in a couple weeks so i was REALLY looking forward to it...Well i HATE the STUPID sound industry!!!!! I hate the STUDIO's.......My parents were all excited to go and then THURSDAY night my dad gets a call from work telling him that he needs to have THREE shows done by MONDAY!!! Now ur all probably thinking well thats not bad...well it is cuz three shows is REALLY hard to do in a WEEK...and they wanted it in THREE days!






BACKGROUND:






for anyone that doesnt know what my dad does, he does sound effects for movies/tv shows. For every movie u see and every show the sound has been edited or gone over again. Such as when someone breaks a bone its celery, or someone walking ya the guys have to put on shoes that sound like them (kinda funny) well see my dad can do that too but he also cues which is where he goes through the whole HOUR show and has to make notes for any movement or touching someone does...like when someone opens a door he has to put-open door- this is for the other guys so they know when to put the sound in. Well about three years ago he went to quit and they told him that he could do the shows out of our house, which is WONDERFUL because growing up he had to commute from cali to home which well sucked....






k back to my story so they call him and tell him that he needs to have these shows done by monday so there goes their trip and me seeing them.....gah i was so mad at those stupid movie people. This has been the story of our lives sense i can remember. They always ruin everything....i hate it i mean dont get me wrong im happy my dad has a job i just hate the people....i hate it.....we can never plan anything cuz that stupid industry....also he is working on SIX shows....thats soo much to do...also to top it off he got sick friday and the shows wouldnt work.......sorry if that doesnt make a lot of sense.....






So i just want to dedicate this post to my WONDERFUL daddy (yes i still call him daddy)! he has done sooo much for my family and has sacrificed so much so that we could live in kanab and that i could grow up in such a WONDERFUL place. Also my mom, cuz idk if i could be apart from my someday husband as much as they were. He commuted for ten years...thats a lot.....He is such an amazing person! Hes crazy and funny and he gets on his random rants on occasion but thats why i love him oh so much! I really will never be able to tell him how much he means to me and how it means to me what he does to make our family happy! It was hard for me not having him there growing up a lot but idk how he did it cuz he was the one working away from his family...so Daddy I LOVE YOU Im so luck to have u as my dad!!! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!








This was fourth of July this year! See the crazy i was saying lol we are so much a like its insane!This is cute of my dad and horrid of me so just ignore the ugly strange shirt side and just see my dad lolThis was last summer in downtown LA on ALVERA street



This was this summer lol at the cheese cake factory lol oh dear

Im so lucky to have such wonderful people as my parents!



Love ya all

Kaylie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your dad, he's really cool.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.