Friday, October 10, 2008

New Hair color :]

Time for an update :]



So yesterday i decided to go away with my blonde, i was starting to feel like i had dipped my hair in a bucket of bleach so here is the


before.....


After......



Im really happy with it :] The only thing i dont like is that she cut A TON off....and im trying to grow it out so now im back to where i was at the beginning of the summer....kinda sad cuz my hair grows sooo dang slow, but its more healthy now:] So ya just let me know what ya think please :D



Kaylie

4 comments:

Kelsie Blake said...

I like it a lot! It turned out so much better than my hair did when i dyed it! It's way cute! :]

Kassi said...

I am totally diggin' the new color! SUPER CUTE! Just a little tip if you take a target brand prenatal it will help your hair and nails grow. (It did for me anyway) plus it is just good for you :D

McKenna said...

Wow! I love it! Its way cute! I can't imagine my hair looking good any color then what it is now. I think i would be to chicken to change it anyway though. But your hair looks GREAT!

Jennifer said...

B-E-A-uuuutiful. Yep yep, that's Kaylie fa-show! haha for reals though, it turned out great. hopefully if i ever dye my hair, it will turn out that good!