Thursday, October 23, 2008

another drawing

So I dont know if everyone knows but i draw stick figures lol. I love to do it and it helps to get my mind else where. Kelsie asked me if i would do one for Matt's birthday that was Wednesday. She asked if i would do something with batman, so this is what came of it. Its Kelsie and Matt, she liked it so thats good lol anyways so ya here it is :] Also if anyone wants theirs done, like of your family or something, anything please let me know cuz i need to build my portfolio so just comment that you want one! Id just need ya to email me a family pic and then id do it and then just email it to ya and then u can do with it what you want :] Please though the more i draw the better!
My email is sawbsaw@gmail.com

Also let me know what you think plz

Toodles
Kaylie

2 comments:

McKenna said...

Kaylie your drawings are the BEST! I would love one of me! I just don't know what picture i would send you...

I love when you post your drawings, you should do it more often! :D

McKenna said...

*post them more often. :]