Sunday, October 19, 2008

glamour shots and a pretty snazzy VW!


Ok so this is going to be a VERY long post, not a lot of words but a lot of pictures!! This weekend i came home for Harvest (hunting) holiday. Saturday my mom and i decided to go have some fun and take glamour shots! Im starting to think i should have just had my mom take my senior pics cuz she did a REALLY good job! So here we go :]

At the Heritage House, no offense but it kinda freaks me out!My mom with some kinda of a plant on her head? lol


Infront of the church
SameThis was one of many attempts to get us both in a picture! lol
at the church my arm isn't all the way on the tree cuz there were RED ANTS on the TREE!The tree attacked my mom!So she ate it! lol
I like this one :]



Another attempt to get a pic of both of us lol


Red bush eating me! AHHH


Knock Knock any ghosts home?! Can i just say i LOVE the doors on the heritage house lol
SeriousI LOVE THIS PIC OF MY MOM :D :D
SMILE :D
She said she was a part of the historical society lol
Pulling my leg that close was a interesting task lol

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PIC OF MY MOM! Isn't she SO BEAUTIFUL?!





I love this one too :D
This one was fun to take and fun to watch her get on it lol all she needs is a cowboy hat lol








Thinking about life :]
There are more but i didn't think it would be good to post all of them so if u want to check them out go here

Now for the fun :] So dad built this 1960 convertible bug for when my parents got married. He got the glass to say when they were married and all that fun stuff. Well it hasnt always been running so great! The tranny had some MAJOR issues but NOW it runs GREAT :] isn't is so cute?!
Me pretending to drive the bug, my dad would never ever ever let me drive it lol plus i dont know how to drive stick...pretty sad i know!

My mom and i :] i love this car!!!

Well thats all for now :] enjoy!!
Kaylie

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

dude i've done that before! like, where me and my sister just went out and took sweet pictures.

CUTE shoes, by the way. you and your mama just look so adorable!

Kassi said...

Cute pictures! You and your mom are just so cute and you always look like you have so much fun together!
P.S Thanks for the congrats :)