Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Busy weekend and girls night pics pics pics!

So wow....BUSY WEEKEND


So lets just start by telling you what i did this weekend lol cuz it was sooo busy lol


1. Broke me phone (dropped it screen went black)


2. So thus had to buy a new phone, its pretty :]

3. went to lunch with Nicole

4. Watched a six month old (way cute btw)

5. Did hair for Amanda for a wedding?

6. Highlighted Morgans Hair

7. Died the tips of my fingers blonde on accident oops?

8. Had a girls night with sara

9. Hung out with my family


10. Went to Garetts Farewell

11. Saw Emily, Maggie, and Devin (who i havent seen in ages!)

13. Came Home

14. Got Admitted into the EDUCATION PROGRAM!!! WOOOOO

15. Figured out im gonna be a Pirate for Halloween :D

ya thats it....now for pics :D :D my favorite part :D


With my dad in St. George after getting my new phone this pic is priceless lol :] I love my dad :D



With Nicole :] I love this girl :] she has got to be one of the sweetest nicest people i know! She is so funny! She can always make me laugh!







GIRLS NIGHT FUN!

So we watch "Somewhere In Time" and my dvd was scratched so we headed out to Radio Shack

Let the craziness BEGIN!



and they didn't have it so we had to just watch the scratched one! But oh well we still got to be crazy!


We had Gummie rolls...idk what they are called but thats what is under my nose....idk what i was doing lol



Work that chip! WOOO YAH!





I love Sara! She is really one of my best friends! She may be younger than me but we are just a ton alike! We had a lot of fun! Missed ya Kelsie!






PIRATE TIME!

This is the beginning of my costume! sarah thought it would be fun to see what it would look like lol so ya the top thing is just the left over of the skirt that i cut from the bottom skirt lol
The back, dont worry my skirt will have a back! lol ill have more pics soon when i finish it :D


So all in all this weekend was AMAZING!!


Kaylie :D

No comments: