Sunday, July 27, 2008

time for updates and posts :]

Hey all
So just to update cuz i have updated but i havent really told whats going on in my life lately. So, i went and saw "The Black Knight"! It was AWESOME! Plus i am just like in love with Christian Bale! Hes a beauty :] So ya it was soooo good! It was a little long but way worth it in the end! I also got to eat at the olive garden which is always good lol
and ready for it......

I TAUGHT MY FIRST PRIMARY CLASS TODAY!
Talk about feeling old! I got to teach the four and five year olds, the same age i will be teaching someday when im a Kindergarten Teacher! It was fun and interesting at the same time! Remember i had never done it before and next time im bringing a watch so i can know what time it was, cuz well my kids were the first wandering the halls. lol They were fun :] During the one hour i had them i had a girl get gum on her dress, a lil boy get a paper clip, another start crying, got to hear each of them sing their favorite primary hymn and promised to bring oreos next week. I will be doing this for the next three weeks before i leave to move back! But overall it was fun i love to watch the lil kids they are such cuties! They really do say the funniest things lol

Also Sam's Farewell was today in my ward its kinda cool that i have three guys all leaving on missions in the next three months from my ward! They are, Sam, TJ, and Garett! They are all great guys! It was really good and Sam did a great job! Well im out, sorry for no pictures hopefully i will have family pics to post soon :]
Hope everyone is doing GREAT!
-Kaylie

1 comment:

Sarah Greener said...

I have yet to see the new Batman, but yes Chritian Bale is a hottie!! Congrats on the primary job, primary can be challenging, but also very rewarding!