Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Friend Spotlights Part 1

Okieday-
So i have been trying to think of what to blog about for the past few days and nothing exciting has been going on, so i thought i would do spotlights on my friends (its well over due) They really are always there for me and have been through a lot with me some more than others but the fact is i love them all to death! They always make me laugh and are just about as crazy as me which is a good thing :P (please note that these are not in anyways in order)(and please know that the people i put on here are not my only friends there are so many more!
Zach

Wow, what isn't there to say about this kid?! He is one of the most honest, hard working, funniest, spiritual, amazing kid i have ever met! He has been through so much with me, idk how many talks we have had, but he always knew and knows how to make me feel better! I really do look up to him, even when it seemed like everything was crashing down with his health, his job, school, and family i never saw that kid get upset or frown! He is always happy, with him around there is never a dull moment! I miss him so much.....but im so proud of him! He was usually the only guy when all of us would get together but he never let that bother him! I really do look at him as a brother! He is really amazing and im so grateful to know him and be one of his friends!

Mandy

I love this girl! She is so funny, and crazy! She also is a great listener! We have done some crazy wild things together and have even ran away from a scary guy at midnight! You name it we have probably done it lol I didn't really become really good friends with her until my junior year but im sooo freakin happy i am! She always can make me laugh and most usually you never know what shes gonna say or do next but thats what makes her mandy lol Im so grateful for our friendship she too has put up with a lot of crap from me but without her i know i would not be as crazy and happy as i am now lol. She too inspires me, she so spiritual and ill never forget going to efy with her it was one the greatest experiences of my life!

Morgan

When i say she is my hero i really mean it! She is my spiritual giant, she never falters! She has the strongest testimony that i have ever heard and it just makes me want to become better! Its so crazy how we become such awesome friends but im so glad that we did! I really cant imagine life without her lol shes so crazy, and she always has some random story that can only happen to her lol. She trusted me to highlight her hair when i had never done it on anyone before lol and to cut her hair which was the same thing! But i think that we both were pretty proud of it when it was all said and done! Im so excited that shes coming to suu this fall, she really is one of my bestest friends and i know that if i ever needed her that she would be there in a second! Thanks Morgan Dale:D


Amy

I feel like i have known Amy all my life but i have only known her for the short span of four months! Im gonna miss her not being my roomate! She added so much laughter and crazy things to our apartment! She is an amazing dancer the girl does point people!! I wish i could do ballet! She never stops laughing! I mean really she doesnt she always finds the humor in everything, i wish i could be like that! We are so much alike its scary sometimes lol and our families are so much a like too!! I know i was supposed to be roomates with her cuz she adds alot to my life!

Jennifer

She is my shining star princess, my super dancin feet! We have so many inside jokes and i haven't even known her that long lol! She is crazy but i think thats why we get along so well, cuz we just dont care lol! She is my reason to giggle lol. She listens to me complain and worry but she always helps me calm down and take a breath lol she also is a riot to work with! It goes by so much fast when shes there! Its never boring with Jennifer around lol Im so happy that i accidentally talked to her on msn one night instead of who i was really trying to talk to (Justin) Luv Ya Jennifer just keep smiling!

Cooper

As much as a HUGE pain he can be i love this kid to death! He is also like a brother! He has been there for me soooo many times! He has listened to me whine and complain or just sound stupid numerous times! He is also really funny, hes such a goof! It was a complete accident that i met him but im so glad i did! He is my strong rock, i know that if a guy ever tried to hurt me he would be down to help me in a sec no matter how far away he is, i know cuz hes done it before! He also is always there, even at three in the morning! Thanks Cooper (stan)



Kent



I dont have a picture of him, cuz all the ones i did have are on my other computer and hes on a mission so i haven't seen him in a long time! Kent was the one that gave me the name fretters because i worry all the time, he would always listen to my boy problems no matter if they were really stupid! Hes a convert to the church and hes amazing! He really doesn't give himself enough credit for how neat and amazing he is! He has the coolest laugh and i don't think I've ever seen him frown, he always is smiling! I miss him like a fat kid misses cake on their birthday! I luv Kent and cant wait for him to come home bud :]



Sarah

I have so many memories with Sarah since we lived together for a year! We do have our spats and when we cant stand each other anymore because we just cant lol but we still are the bestest of friends! Shes fun to have around and shes crazy, you wouldn't think it but she really is! She really is one of my really good friends and im so glad we roomed together the first year so that we could go through things together! She always speaks the reality when my brain just starts to wander and wonder!

OK so there are ALOT more....and i really want to talk about them so the rest will have to be in another post! Cuz well its 1:20 in the morning and i need to go to bed really bad! So im sorry if that post was super long and you didn't enjoy it but thanks for reading it :]

Luv, Kaylie


1 comment:

Sarah Greener said...

looks like you have some great friends!