Saturday, July 12, 2008

Friends and Weddings

NEW POST!



Sorry i haven't updated in a lil while. Well im home have been for a lil while....



So last night i went to my friend Maggies bridal shower. It was one of the best i've ever been to and it was a lot of fun! Idk if i like the "everyone getting old" bit. Its strange watching ur friends go off and get married. Maggie hasn't gotten married yet but its crazy to think about....I mean im soooo happy for her, its just crazy! We are all growing up and im happy, but at the same time i miss being lil. But hey embrace change! So ya so for her bridal shower i drew her a picture like i did for Ashley's, i think she liked it :]



btw its a picture of it, i could have scanned it but my dad was on the computer that has the scanner....



I framed it for her and it wasn't this dark thats just cuz its a pic of a pic lol oh well well thats all for me :]

P.S I'm considering selling my drawings and i would love the extra practice, so if anyone wants me to do their family or something else please let me know, there wouldn't be any charge. I need all the practice i can get! Just email me at sawbsaw@gmail.com with the picture u want and I'll do it and then send it to ya :]

-Kaylie

No comments: