Friday, July 18, 2008

Fire Engine, Girls Night, and TWILIGHT


So girls night was a great success except for one thing....
Fire Engine meet blog, blog meet Fire Engine

i call it my "fire engine".....see i was putting some red in Kayla's hair before the girls night and well somehow i ended up doing it...ya i know it looks terrible! A lady at work today even called me a devil child cuz of it! not joking!



-Kayla, Jennifer, Nikiah, and Dani ended up coming last night for the girls night and we all cept dani ended up putting red dye in our hair lol.....i guess girls will be girls?! We watched P.S I Love you (i love that movie!) and ate a lot of junk food! We had cookie dough, Oreo cakesters, doughnuts, chips, Swedish fish, popcorn, and fruit punch :] Ya i never want to see food again for awhile lol


It was a blast and we missed everyone that couldn't make it!


here are some pictures

This one is my favorite :]

i love our faces! Its Me, Jennifer, Kayla, and Nikiah in the back

The group chillin watching the movie!

Jennifer and Nikiah

Kayla doin her "right here" dance we got a lil crazy

It was a fun night :]

Toodles

-Kaylie

P.S if anyone wants to see a preview of twilight rent Penelope!! Its on there and a sneak peak too!! Its sweet :] GAH i love Edward!! If u cant tell im re-reading the books again!

woo

TWILIGHT

3 comments:

Kassi said...

OME!! I love Edward too! Sigh!
I like the red in your hair. It is a little spunky! Nothing wrong with having a little crazy hair! You made me think it is time for a change myself :) Girls night sure looked like fun!

Kelsie Blake said...

I think the red looks fine in your hair by the way! I saw Jennifer's today when I went into the pharmacy. Looks like you guys got a little crazy!

Sarah Greener said...

FUN!!! I really kinda like the red in your hair! You should keep it!
Oh and I am sooo in love with Edward too!! hmmmmmm......