Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Girls night and Old times

For any girls reading this You're all invited to:

Girls Only Girls Night!
where: My house
When: This Thursday at 8:00Pm
We are going to watch Chick Flicks and Eat junk food!
Its going to be a blast!
Hope to see you there!
Just Text me Or call me on my cell phone or comment on here to let me know if u want to come :D

so,
well the past few days have been somewhat eventful i guess you could say. Sunday night Justin Powell came over to watch "The Fountain"(i wont even try to explain it, haha) since he is leaving in about a month and i haven't hung out with him in over a month! It was fun the movie was a very interesting, confusing, good movie. I don't know if many of you know Justin but its a him kind of movie, if that makes sense. I had a good time and it was fun to talk to him and hang out, like old times.

Monday i just worked all day, but i need the money so it was good.

Today, Sarah and I took a trip to Cedar City to get ready for school. I need a job for when i start school so i was searching for that. Sarah also had no housing which is somewhat of a problem but luckily the place where im living had just had a cancellation! So she was able to get a place to live for the semester. I also got to see Ashley :] i hadn't seen her since her wedding and so it was good to talk to her and catch up for the short time we did. Turns out i might just get a job at the Pharmacy in Cedar City, at Bullochs :] im excited! Its something i know, plus i have worked at the Pharmacy here in kanab for almost four years! Then tonight i went for a walk with Dani Corry and talked for a really long time. It was good to catch up!

Night all
Kaylie

No comments: