Thursday, March 13, 2008

I love....
Life
friends
family
scriptures
happiness
Disneyland
Dreams
books
fanta orange
HOODIES
shopping
!Boys!
rain
-my rings-
CAKE
cookies
my ipod
makingwishes
-MY SKATEBOARD-
roomates
Gilmore Girls
deeptalks
CONVOS
my cell phone
....the beach....
drawing
CRAYONS
taking dorky pictures
going on crazy adventures
frosting
CHURCH
swings
yosemite
pizza
mac & cheese
jumping
DRIVING CRAZY
guitar hero
POPCORN
getting dressed up
-my curling iron-
make up
Vacation
STARZ
driving
Tall Crazy Socks
BOWS
hot topic
quotes
tanning
cutting hair
!Polka Dots!
muffins
MUSIC
my piano
singing@ the top of my lungs
dancing
being a kid
-CHRISTMAS-
food
Clothes
twilight
New moon
Eclipse
SHOES
kids
"my laptop"
relaxing
photography
-being happy-
hanging out
My parents!
-my Grandparents-
cheer
!Scrapbooking!

No comments: